Sunday, February 12, 2017

Fused Glass

Got my mini kiln out this weekend, probably haven't used it in over a year?  Did up a couple of batches of pendants, always excited to see how the glass changes after firing.  Here is a before and after pic of some pendants:

Before

After


Here's another after picture, I was kind of disappointed in the results of the top right, I though the top layer of glass would be more clear, you can't see the second layer of glass, which was hearts (like the other one).  Oh well, live and learn!  I need to take better notes!




I added fused decals to the two pink/rose pendants, here is one of them, strung on a necklace of soft pink seed beads, now available in my Etsy shop:



I hope to get the other pendants added to my shop soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment